Monday, December 15, 2008

Tajuddin apologises for second time

Controversial Member of Parliment for Pasir salak datuk Tajuddin Abdul rahman apologised for the second time in the House for certain statements made in the past.
The stetement, came out of the blue, when tajuddin was debating on the Malaysian Anti Corruption Commission Bill in which he tried to link corruption with the recent trip to South Korea by the Opposition-controlled Penang state government.
"Let's forget about what was said in the past. Let's avoid provocation. Sometimes, I regret the things I say. I hate myself."
tajuddin then said he was a good Muslim and would apologise if he had wronged someone.
"We say sorry to those we have wronged. It 's no big fuss. I repent," he said.
tajuddin has constantl;y been in the news for making sexist, racist and unparlimentary statements in the Dewan rakyat.
He first made the apology in the House on Dec 1.

No comments: